Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm a weight watcher

So, I work for a ridiculously large corporation, and we have weight watchers classes that take place weekly.  I have never done weight watchers.  I don't know why....well, except for the fact that in the first 25 years of my life I never had to watch my weight.  I secretly hate the younger me too....so it is ok if you are feeling the same way.  I don't know....I guess there was a stigma to it in my head.  Kind of like the "women only gyms"... I just don't get it...it's not for me.
So, my co-worker also has about 10 lbs to lose and so we decided we would do weight watchers together.  She started about 2 weeks before me, and has already lost 6 lbs.
So, starting today I will be counting my points, trying to get at least 3 workouts in per week, and starting up my momentum to lose these pesky last 13-18 lbs.



Today's weigh in:
143.6 lbs
chest: 37 inches
waist: 32 inches
hips: 38.5 inches

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! The new WW is not for me. I could (and did!) eat "zero point" fruits and veggies all day....

    ReplyDelete