Sunday, October 9, 2011

Struggling

I am really struggling getting back on the weight loss train.  All I do is eat...I can't help it.  I am hungry all the time.  This week wasn't even a super crazy week.  Tuesday night (our month anniversary) we had theater tickets, so we went to dinner before hand...and I got this delicious mac and cheese....yes, super healthy...it even had bacon on it:)  And I had a couple glasses of the bubbly stuff...which is like 4 points each in weight watchers world.
I totally went over in points this week, and I really need to get back on the watching what I eat train.  I am just seeing my weight go up and if I get back to where I was when I started this I am not going to be in a good place.  This week should be pretty good. I can work out at least 3 or 4 days this week.  I might even try and get back to the Bikram studio.  One of the huge benefits I found for Bikram was you drink so much water, you are full.  And I didn't have the cravings I have now.
Does anyone know anything else you can eat with salsa besides tortilla chips?  I am looking for some tips:)

Thanks.

PS- this week I weight in at 145.2:(  But I'm not giving up...what doesnt hurt you only makes you stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of different veggies are good as salsa dipping tools. Amazingly, cucumbers are good to dip into salsa.

    And, I love mac n cheese. And I love bacon. So...now I might need to make that...

    ReplyDelete