Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 3- The Dailey Method

I started off on Sunday this week saying, oh it's Sunday- I have 7 days until my next weigh in.  I can eat poortly (and had a burger and fries at the bar watching Creighton CREAM Southern illinois in basektball....the joy of that victory was worth all the extra calories)
Unfortunatly, I never seemed to turn off my "bad food" fix.
It was a crazy busy week.  I had a meeting with a photographer on Monday, Bookclub on Wednesday, and my mom, aunt and cousin here yesterday. 
I admit- I only did The Dailey Method 3 times this week :(  It was BEAUTIFUL in Chicago this week (59 degrees on Thursday).  on wednesday I ran to bookclub!!!!!  ~1.5 miles (not too far, but far enough!)  Im pretty sure my bookclub girls think i am on crack....but they did a good job not judgeing me:)

This week looks much better.  Today the girls and I are doing Oscar Movie Marathon.  Seeing "The Kings Speach", "The Fighter" and possibly "The Black Swan".  I got some turkey jurkey and some sugar snap peas for my "movie snacks" and I am going to pick up some vitamin water on my way over. 

I just went to the grocery store.  Scott and I share grocery buying responsibilties...he goes one week, I go the next.  I think what I have found is when I go to the store, I tend to make my meals more often.  If Scott goes- I *seem* to have all this extra money that i can use for purchasing food as meals...I need to stop this!!! 

Well, even with all the poor eating habits this week and the lack of workouts, I still ended up losing some pounds and inches:
Weight: 148.2 lbs
BMI- 25.3
Hips- 38- YEAH I finally broke the 39 mark
Waist- 31 inches
Chest- 36 inches :(  and I am officially back down to a B cup- stupid losing inches in my chest.


How are your new years resolutions going?  It's almost March...are you still going strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment