Sunday, March 27, 2011

J. Mike week 4--- results...

I am begining to sense a pattern.  I do really well for the first 3 weeks of a work out and then the forth....not sure if i get bored, if my body just wants more food, or what...but week 4 is always a struggle. 

This week I was still "trying" to do this bo carb thing.  Let's put it this way....my body doesn't do well with no carbs.  I need variety.  Eating meat, cheese and lettuce everyday is not enough for me.  That was why my earlier diet worked so well for me.  I had a variety of things i could eat.  They were all super easy to make and plan for the week.  So, I made a decision over the weekend that I was stopping the no carb thing and going back to my "Flat Belly Diet".  I have a wedding at the end of April, so I do have a pretty aggressive goal that i want to meet!!!! (I also REALLY WANT to break the 140 mark by my birthday....in 20 days).

So not only did I have pretty poor eating habits this week, I also did very poorly on my work out.  I only worked out 2 times.  As easy as it was to do the Jillian Michael's work outs at home...it was equally to come home and sit on the couch.  Especially now that Scott is home every night.  I should have done the at home workouts when he was still in school.  I only worked out twice...TWICE.

So my results show that.  I was down to 142 on Tuesday and today I was back up to 145.2  :(

Week 1:
Weight: 147.6 lbs
BMI- 25.2
Hips: 38 inches
Waist: 30.5 inches
Chst: 36.5 inches
Week 4:
Weight: 145.2 lbs
Hips: 38
Waist: 31.5 :(
Chest: 37

Now...I did measure myself a little bit later today than usual (not immediatly after I woke up), so I am not too worried about my measurements.  I actually am having a really hard time keeping my "fat pants" on (the ones I bought when I gained those extra 10 lbs:))

So Jillian is over.  I am on to my next adventure.  ROWING!  i bought this groupon a couple of months ago and it expires before the boot camp one I bought (there are also several more classes available.

http://www.rowfitchicago.com/

I went to my first rowing class today.  Not too shabby, but my hands are already starting to feel very calloused.  I also had a pretty sharp pain in my shoulder about 1/2 way through the class.  But I really liked it. 
They have a few other classes as well (boxing and cross training) so I hope to try out some of the other classes and keep you informed.

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment