Sunday, January 2, 2011

Week 1: Weigh In

Well, I have gotten myself pretty prepared for this 4 month experiement.  I had my last "fun week" last week, full of appetizers, crackers, wine and all the other good stuff.  My journey to lose some weight begins today!

I bought a new scale that shows my BMI, body fat %, bone mass, etc.  Its a pretty cool scale.  It also lets me set a goal weight and it shows my progress.

So, the moment you have all been "weighting" for...and I have been dreading.  Let's take a look at some numbers

Total Lbs: 161.2
BMI: 27.6
Chest: 38.5 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Hips: 40 inches

I head to yoga tonight at 5:45 (I havent been in almost 2 weeks so I am excited, but a little nervous about how much flexibility i have lost in those couple of week).  I also am very dehydrated due to two celebration days , so I will only do what I can.

This week shouldnt be too difficult.  I dont have a whole lot going on, so I should be able to maintain my 5 days schedule!

Ill see you next Sunday with an update (hopefully a lb or so lighter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment