Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weigh In- Week 4

This is my LAST week of yoga.  Can you believe it?  I can't.  Im getting a little sad already, because I REALLY REALLY am begining to LOVE my Bikram yoga classes.  I can see how much better I have become, I get through classes without sitting down, and the teachers at Bikram Yoga Andersonville actually complement my poses sometimes (this happened yesterday during triangle....my nemisis pose, so I was pretty excited.

Here is me in a few poses at home.  Note- these were taken at home, and not after a Bikram class, so I am CERTAIN I look better in my class.





Bikram, for me, is great because it is consistent.  It is the same 26 poses every class.  You can really start to feel your body change, your positions change, amidst the consistency.  If you are having a bad class, which happens to the best of  yogis, you can tell where you are in class and know if you should sit down, or if you can make it to the mid-class sevasina (NO idea how to spell that).

I have begun following a Bikram Blog- I'm becoming kinda die hard.

As for my diet...I did REALLY good all week, until last night.  I ate chicken fingers at the bar...OMG- they were soooooooooo good:)

Here is my weigh in for 1/23/2011
Weight: 151- only down one pound from last week :(  but still down (I mean, the biggest loser guys GAINED 9 pounds this week, so Im doing just fine)
Chest: 37 inches
Waist- 32 inches (down 1/2 an inch)
Hips- 39 inches (down 1/2 an inch)

Thanks again for checking in and your words of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment