Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 3 weigh in- Im cheating---

So, it's Saturday---I'm weighing in.
Why, you ask?  Well, it's Scott's birthday so we are going to dinner tonight with his parents.  Dinners with his parents always involve more food and alchol than I should consume prior to my weigh in.  So....I'm weighing in today.

How did I do this week?  As you recall from last week, I had a pretty busy week without my workout schedule.  I had ACS meeting on Monday night, and bookclub on Wednesday night.

No need to fear, I still got my 4 workouts in this week.  Next week is going to be great, as I get MLK, Jr day off and it's my work from home day on Friday.  It's getting easier and so much better.  As I really get to enjoy Bikram, I get sad that it goes so quickly (it's the fastest 90 minutes of my life).  In every class at Bikram Yoga Andersonville, they say "if you want to stay for the next class, go sign in" .  I used to think these people were crazy, but now Im starting to think..."I could do that".  maybe Ill try that this week?

Need more great news?  Yesterday I bought a "living social" deal- $20 for 30 days of boot camp workout.  So, I am going to do that in April! 

I can really start to see that my clothes are fitting better.  My bras aren't pinching anymore, my sports bras are easier to get on and off, my pants are fitting better, and I'm starting to feel better.  At work, we order food more than any company needs to order food in the history of companies.  On Tuesday we ordered lunch from Jason's deli.  Jason's is great because they have good healthy food in general. I was able to order and stick with my diet requirements.  Thursday we went to Gibson's for lunch to celebrate a co-workers birthday and another co-workers last day.  I had a bit of difficulty there.  They brought out chips with my turkey club (with extra avocado)...I ate way too many of them...salt is my weakness:(

Anyways, it was a pretty good and successful week.  Here are the stats:
Weight: 152 lbs (this is probably more like it- 2lbs a week is a bit more realistic)
Body Fat %- 24.4%
BMI= 25.9

Chest: 37 inches
Waist: 32.5 inches
Hips: 39.5 inches

Also, evidently I have quite the following out there.  Thanks for checking on on my status!  It keeps me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment