Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 2- Bikram Yoga

Good morning everyone!

I have something to admit to you.  I only worked out 4 days this week (not that 5 that I am supposed to).  It started because I was LAZY last sunday and didn't go, then Thursday night we went out for drinks with some friends, and Friday....well...I guess I was lazy again.

It's going to be very hard to do 5 days again this week b/c Monday I have a American Cancer Society Meeting, and Wednesday I have bookclub....but I am going to try.

Let me tell you something else.  I went back to Bikram on Monday (after about 2 weeks off)---it SUCKED.  I probably sat over 1/2 of the standing poses.  I was so dizzy and not feeling well.  I went back Tuesday, Wednesday and yesterday and it got MUCH better...hard to believe that before my break, I was able to get through a whole class without a drink or a break, and now I am back to before. 


I have done a really great job at food intake this week.  I followed my diet almost to a tee...I bought a bunch of fish from Trader Joe's (I haven't eaten any of it yet...but it's purchased and in my freezer), I did have some chicken chili at the bar on Thursday night, and last night....last night was not good.  We had some friends over to watch football, and I made artichoke dip....I had to try some, it smelled so good....my stomach did not know what do to with the fatty goodnessI put in my body....it reacted very poorly:(  So, I guess I learned my lesson!

So, now for the stats-
1/9/2011 weigh in:
Weight: 154.0- (mostly this is all water weight- I am not nieve enough to think I will lose 8 lbs a week on a regular basis....but its a great start!)
Body Mass Index= 26.3
Body Fat %= 24.7%
Chest= 37inches
Waist= 32.5 inches
Hips= 39.5 inches

So...so far, so good.  Doing great so far!
Thanks for everyone's words of encouragement.  They are really helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment