Sunday, June 1, 2014

Week 1 recap

Well, I finished week one of this 90 day Bikini Body Mommy Challenge.

She does make it easy.  They are routines on youtube and you just look for the correct day and do it.

There are basically two work outs, an strength training workout and a cardio training.  I did find them a tad.... easy, this week but she keeps claiming they will get harder.  They alternate every day for the week.  Here is a spoiler... I think the lady who is our "leader" is a cheater.  I think she records the strength training and the cardio training and then just replays them on the correct days.  Why do I think this, well, because she says the exact same thing in every video and it wears the same clothes.... CAUGHT!

While I started this I was finishing up a boot camp series at work (We had 6 weeks of 2 days a week work outs).  There were a few that I was unable to make due to meetings that came up, but I tried to get most of them in.  This week was our last week, so on Tuesday and Wednesday I did two  a days, where I did BOTH my work boot camp work out and the bikini body mommy workout.

We did deadlifts on Wednesday in my work class, and WHOH my legs still hurt!

Confession time:
I didnt do super well this week.  I did my workouts Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (2 workouts), and Wednesday (2 workouts), but Thursday I traveled to Madison, WI for work and that 14 hour day didn't leave much time for a workout.  Friday was my bosses last day, so drinks were in order.  Saturday was supposed to be my rest day but I did a 5K with some work people.

So, time for the weigh in:
Weight: 163.2 lbs
Chest: 35.5 inches
Waist: 34.5 inches
Hips: 38 inches
L arm: 12.5 inches
R arm: 12.5 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment